Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Powder Day Numero Uno

POWDER!!!!

We got about three milimeters of snow at ground level today, and three inches up at the pass. Senor was ready to go for it. After powering up with a blueberry smoothie.



You can see the stoke on his face already!


Someday he'll be riding one of these...




Let me get the feel for it here.

That's nice.


"For now, that's my sweet cherry ride." So says Senor. (But it comes out sounding like "Ball."
Everything is "ball." He learned his first word and he's sticking with it. Senor, where's the snowboard? "Ball." Where's momma? "Ball." Etc.)



"I'll be sledding over there." (Technically, what we hear is "Ball" and "Oooooooo")





Okay, Dad, here's how I want you to do it.



Got it? Okay. Let's have some fun!





Uh-oh, Mama's driving...




Faceplant? I ain't afraid of no faceplant!





My work is done here. ("Ball.")

No comments: