Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Christmas Tree, and oh yeah, Happy Birthday to ME!


Happy Thanksgiving weekend! We had a very entertaining dinner with our friends from Japan.
I cooked a big turkey and all the basics. It was the first turkey time experience for many of our friends, and I think everyone had a good time. Once again it was fun to have the house filled with lots of laughter and people. The turkey was extra special in my great grandmother's roasting pan....Senor thinks it's a good boat too. We have lots to be thankful for this year.





















And yesterday we had the good fortune to get the car's oil changed at Alaska Ship Supply and discover the newly arrived batch of Christmas trees! Plus we got 15% off for the auto work, so it was an all around good deal. What luck! Of course, Senor enjoyed the decorating process and it is perhaps the nicest tree either of us have ever had and the first real Christmas tree we've had since the good old SLC days.


And last but not least, Happy Birthday to ME! Getting old...what a trip. I'm currently on my way to work, but I left a mixing bowl and cake pan on the counter. We'll see what greets me upon my arrival home this evening. Cross your fingers!

Addenum:

Yahoo!

No comments: