Monday, July 16, 2007

I Rock Crocs

An Outside magazine somehow ended up in our mailbox and I noticed an ad for a contest...."I Rock Crocs". Send in a picture and a short essay about how you rock crocs and you will be eligible for a free pair of Crocs every month for a year. Now I'm thinking to myself, what could I use more than a new pair of crocs every month??? Not much. Plus, I do rock. So we did a quick photo shoot while backcountry extreme snowboarding/breastfeeding/water playing. What do you think? Which photo is guaranteed to win me 12 pairs of shoes to clog up my arctic entry??

Extreme mothering....


Scenic vista shot....

Smiling mom and baby

My best impression of a bad ass

Extreme hiking....

Playing in glacial ice water...

Alas....this is completely unbelievable. While trying to hyperlink a link for the I Rock Crocs contest at stay30forever.com (OK, so I'm not exactly 30), I find that this contest is over!! What the heck? I was just getting ready to enter! Just because our mail out here is delayed by a month or so. They don't even know what they're missing....

No comments: