Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Too Much Time On Our Hands

Here's a little start on Mister's piggy bank. A real life Amercan Toonie! If the dollar loses much more value, they'll have to start making these in coin form like our neighbors to the southeast (Canadians).

Have you ever googled yourself? It's amazing what you can find out there. Yes, we have lots of time for the wild world of data mining out here in the boonies when the wind is howling. This reminds me of clerks (#4). An old adventure. Not me in Southeast Alaska. Lapacaca! My favorite presidential candidate and I have this in common, I guess. My name in print! I'm somebody now! (Thanks, Steve.) Real me, me and also me. My alter ego. My camera handiwork.

Anyway, it's an entertaining hobby. I recommend it for a slow evening. What about the other part of the team? Alter ego a movie maker? Surf club lives on. Old papers. Glory days. Health and fitness.

And the newest member? He doesn't show up much, but we take pride in that fact. He's a one of a kind! Just give him some time...


PS If you get a chance, watch this one, The Persuaders. Hooray for PBS! It'll give you a new angle on the primaries, and help explain why everybody's using the same words. Which candidate is the one for change? Oh yeah, every one of them!

No comments: