Thursday, September 06, 2007

"Is this going to be on the blog?"

Famous last words......

One more Montana activity, one which was quite new to me, despite my physical therapy training.....belly casting for my friend (who is to remain quite anonymous).

Some people were more thrilled with the prospect than others.....


Although mostly we are just feeling lucky to have survived the activity without serious injuries requiring emergency care and skin grafting. After striking out on buying the supplies at the local Hamilton medical supply stores, one of our expert friends suggested cheese cloth and plaster a paris. So I went to the hardware store and bought these supplies. The plan was to cast her Friday night combined with wine drinking, barbequeing and baby showering. I guess it's best that we ended up waiting until the next day when we actually took the time and attention to properly attend to the warning on the plaster.....


Who knew?

No comments: