Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting Back to Our Irish Roots


Happy St. Patty's Day!

It's getting harder and harder to catch Boodah and Stokes being still. Unless Boodah has a pen and is giving Stokes Tyson-like facial decorations. But that's another story.

Glorious day! We are enjoying the last few days of our lovely deck and channel view. We are set to close on Tuesday. We'll move in as much as possible over the following three evenings. Good thing we own a giant monster van!





It's always nice to have a selection of helmets laying around:







I may have to get better at taking off my helmet if my LFL career is really ever going to take off. The good news is I have time to train. It might be a while before Alaska gets a team.

1 comment:

Akensee4miles said...

Great post! a Stars War character, LFL, and Senor on a COASST survey (depts.washington.edu/coasst/patterns.html). Meghan and I are glad that you're back to blogging. Wish we could help you move.