Saturday, August 01, 2009

My First Fly-fished Fish!





I talked Meghan into taking an all day fly fishing course with me today.

Check out that form....whoa. You can probably hear the fish trembling from where ever you happen to be reading this blog. Watch out fishy fishies.





Boodah joined in for some fun after the class...As you can tell, I'm teaching him everything he knows.










And since I'm on a roll with mega-blogging, the other day we saw our first Kodiak one of these...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice fish, g - and bear!

Meghan said...

all hail the master fisherwoman!

team shadow said...

Casting is an art that is performed on a 4 count rhythm between 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock.

team shadow said...

P.S. Nice fish and happy anniversary. I just finished drinking a beer from one of your Lapacaca glasses. Salud!

Akensee4miles said...

Aw Yeah Momma Wilco! It looks just like that book later made into a major motion picture starring Brad P. set in MT.