Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Attack of the Froggy



In other news, Aileen sent us an exciting new blog, all about farming, my dream. A farm-wife, now that's something to aspire to! If I want to make Dawson happy, I'll have to be a boat-farm-wife, but that's a good combo. I could even be a yurt-boat-farm wife and have a little yurt on the farm with the boat. Or the boat could be a barge with a yurt on it. The possibilities are endless. In the meantime, let's hope Aileen and Tom can get their Bethel pig farm going!

Regan leaves Texas and gets randomly profiled by the Texas Bar! The odds of that are one in 80,000. I think they want him back, but he's moved on to a bigger and better state.

Hooray to Nate and Nicole, enjoying the Bahamian sun and hanging out with Uncle Tom. They enjoyed a little taste of that island life that we've been living.



Hooray Hooray Hooray for The Little Potato! (And Rocky Balboa).

What I've been reading: Anansi Boys, Fragile Things, World War Z, Rowing to Latitude, X Out of Wonderland, People Magazine (my secret favorite. Well, I guess not so secret any more).
What Dawson's been reading: Shantaram, Blue List, To The Ends of the Earth, World War Z, Rowing to Latitude, Talking Right, The New Father.
What Pax Rev's been reading: Yertle the Turtle, Mr. Brown Can Moo, Goodnight Moon, Guess How Much I Love You, Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?

And I might be a downtown apartment wife. We're checking out a potential new location in the old Unalaska roller rink. Ahhh, memories of Skate Haven. All-Nighters! Quiet Riot! Fourth grade awesomeness!

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Oh! I love it! In large part, because I LOVE (read: LoveLoveLove in flourescent pink letters) coupleskate music! I know. I know. Blame it on the 80's. Blame it on the fact that there was a rollerrink in Salem during my formative years. Blame it on my glee, joy, adolescent excuberance when Casey - CASEY!!! - asked me to skate with him at the last skate - a couple skate [sigh] - during a 6th grade field trip (looking back, I do admit it is odd that a bunch of rural Oregon kids went on fieldtrips to a Salem rollerrink)after having suffered an entire year from my unrequited crush. Blame it on the 11 to noon hour of Bethel radio that has re-inflamed my love coupleskate music. But I definitely vote for the rollerrink apartment - yes, it would make for great vicarious living!

p.s. PR - as always - adorable!